Guess What?!?! I'm Adopting!

Long time no post right? While I've been living it up over at my teaching blog, The Elementary Darling,  this little slice of my life has been lacking but not any more! I am excited to share this journey with you all as much as I can.

I'm starting the Adoption Process!


I have always wanted to adopt, and lately everything has just started coming together in a way where it is actually a reality instead of just a dream. I am hoping to keep you updated along the journey here and on my facebook page. 

Adoption is already a crazy and exciting journey.  It is strange to create a registry for someone that you may or may not have in 4-8 months. However if you don't have what you need for the baby, you'll end up buying it for the Home Study. I am still working on my registry and buying things a little at a time. (You can find my registry here.) If you see something that I HAVE to add, let me know! 
Meanwhile, I am also getting my house ready for my home study. With the help of my amazing family, we are finishing up some last minute things before the home study, which I hope will take place in November or December. Time is flying!

I will be working on a few fundraisers to help pay for the adoption. If you have any fabulous ideas, leave them in the comments. I can use all the help and prayers that I can get!

Until next time, enjoy these adorable outtakes. The furbabies are super excited to add a human baby to our household! Keep us in your prayers!



Comments

  1. I’m so excited for you! You are an AMAZING mommy! What a blessing to adopt!

    Few must haves:
    Rock and play (amazing for babies to sleep)
    Cradle swing
    Swaddlers with velcro
    Zippadee Zip
    Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
    Huggies Simply Clean Wipes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts